2. This Policy should be read in conjunction with our International Terms & Conditions which shall remain and are the superior document should any conflict between the two arise.
3. This policy relates to the use of this website www.hwcuk.com and the Company’s various Websites or components.
5. For the purpose of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data processor is Property UK Lettings Limited Ltd registered in England 12003215 at 17-19 Swanwick Lane, Milton Keynes, MK10 9LD s and registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office number ZA439917. The Website is operated by Property UK Lettings Limited.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
6. We may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Information you give us: You may provide information by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you provide (for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc.) at the time of registering to use the Website, purchasing goods and/or services, registering as an independent Property Investors Worldwide Affiliate, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
ii. We may automatically collect details of your visits to the Website (including, but not limited to, IP address, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access. The information we collect may also include records of correspondence and information you provide to us if you contact us via this Website.
iii. Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
iv. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties including, but not limited to, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising & marketing agencies, affiliate networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and may receive information about you from them.
7. Our Websites are intended for use by persons ages 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect or use information from unsupervised individuals under the age of 18. Any individual under the age of 18 who uses our Websites must have the consent of or be under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
8. The company consent to the collection of personal information in accordance with this Policy and the terms of the Property Investors Worldwide Affiliate Application & Agreement executed by them.
9. Scrutare Software Users consent to the collection of personal information in accordance with this Policy and the terms our International Terms & Conditions [link].
11. IP Addresses – We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregated information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
12. The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored in the United Kingdom, as well as destinations outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) including the USA. Some of these countries do not have laws in place to protect your information.
14. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this PIN confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
15. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
16. We may use and analyse the information we collect, in accordance with the provisions of the Act, so that we can administer, support, manage, improve and develop our business and optimise your experience on our Website.
17. We use information held about you in the following ways:
i. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
ii. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and Us, including the fulfilment of orders and services and the payment of commissions. Our products are sold through our network.
iii. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
iv. To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
19. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our ‘group’, which means our subsidiaries, Associates and Partners.
20. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
i. To assist in the operation of the Website and the provision of the Products or Services to you.
ii. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and their professional advisers.
iii. If substantially all of our assets or a member of our ‘group’ are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
iv. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our International Terms & Conditions, Property Investors Worldwide Affiliate Application & Agreement and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction or crime detection or prevention.
21. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (“opt out”). We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to opt out by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and placing “privacy” in the subject line.
22. Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own security, privacy and cookie policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
23. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You may also ask us to make changes to the information we hold about you to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please send your request to email@example.com with “information request” in the subject line. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
i. Cookies help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
ii. to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests;
iii. to speed up your searches; and
iv. to recognise you when you return to the Website.
28. We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are required for the operation of our Website, for example, to enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
• Analytical cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website, which allows us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
• Targeting cookies. These record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
29. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below: [insert the table or link]
27 Old Gloucester StreeLondon
Phone: 01908 011175
Or you may complete the online form at > Contact Us
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS AND PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
V01 Rev 01.01.15 © NHMCL Ltd 2023